Thursday, April 10, 2008

Planet Shakers in Singapore


Planet Shakers will be in Singapore for a 2 night Tour on April 10-11.
[[Latest Update 10th Apr]]
Hi people,

Currently have only 9 tix left for friday
3 are up for grabs
6 are pending collection.

Tix are available on a first come, first serve basis.
I teach and live in Victoria School.
I will be available from now till 10pm today for collection.
For the 3 available tix, it goes to who gets it first
The 6 pending collection, if not collected by 12pm on Fri, I will release.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.